[smokeping-users] Smoketrace Error

BREUVART Jean-Jacques Breuvart at gide.com
Mon Sep 1 13:28:36 CEST 2008

Hi,
When I try to lanch a traceroute I receive the following error from IE
(6.0):

"Problems with this web page, etc...)
Line: 16844
Char: 9
Error: '$5' is null or not an object
Code: 0

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Jean-Jacques Breuvart

Ce message contient des informations confidentielles protegees par le secret professionnel. Au cas ou il ne vous serait pas destine, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir nous en aviser immediatement et de le supprimer.

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.