[smokeping-users] Graph cropping ... is this possible?

David Tomic tomic.david at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 03:48:53 CEST 2008

Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> yes it could be implemented. Its just that I am targeting my next
> development evvort in the smokeping area to go for a full rewrite
> with an all interactive ajax based frontend which will also have
> the ability you are looking for ... but this will be some time off
> ..
>
> as for a short term solution, this should certainly be hackable ...
> the cropping javascript can do vertical as well if stroked the
> right way.

Thanks Tobi ... but that's really waaaaay out of my league to even think
about doing at the moment! :p

I'll just sit tight and be happy with the fact that it's at least on the
drawing board for some point in the future.

I don't think that you can really ask for much more than that,
especially out of 'free' software.

Much appreciated!

Regards,
--David.