[smokeping-users] Problem with tr.cgi and traceroute location

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Thu Apr 23 17:59:00 CEST 2009

/usr/sbin isn't in the $PATH in the user context under which your web
server is running.

The easiest fix is to update the user's environment to include that
directory in their $PATH;  the other option is to modify the SmokePing
file to explicitly point to /usr/sbin/traceroute (i.e. change 'system
"traceroute"...' to 'system "/usr/sbin/traceroute" ...').