[smokeping-users] Smokeping on fedora10

Guy Lajeunesse glajeunesse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:48:43 CET 2009

new problem...  I can view the smokeping page perfectly from localhost, but
from the internet, I get: Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /smokeping/sm.cgi on this server.
If I check the apache error log, I get: Client denied by server
configuration: /usr/share/smokeping/htdocs/smokeping.cgi

Is this a permission issue?  How do I get it to work from the internet?

Thanks! :)

Guy