[smokeping-users] AJAX based interactive Graph Zooming

Guy Lajeunesse glajeunesse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:12:51 CET 2009

HI!

Thanks again for all your help, this mailing list has proven to be VERY
helpful! :)

I've run into another small problem...  I remember when I first had
Smokeping running, if I placed my mouse cursor on the Navigator Graph, I'd
get a crosshair (+), which would allow me to zoom into a specific section of
the graph.

This is not working anymore... I'm not getting the crosshair.  Has anyone
run into this before?  I know it used to work...  I don't think I changed
any settings...

Thanks again! :)

Guy