[smokeping-users] CSS Bug using Filter

Ryan LeBlanc ryan at rtgmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:12:18 CET 2009

A bug I noticed when upgrading to 2.4.2 and using the handy new Filter
option.  When you search for a term, in the results, the CSS is not
quite right.  The target links are parts of the class menulink.  Even
the active link.  This causes the text to show white with a white
background.  When not using the Filter system, active links are part of
the menulinkactive class, and therefore a blueish color that shows up
nicely against the white background.

Unfortunately my Perl is not good enough to find out where the problem lies.

--Ryan