[smokeping-users] master/slave error

Chris Krough chris at krough.org
Thu Jan 8 04:15:05 CET 2009

Hmm. I'm not sure, but rrdtool probably pre-populates the records with
NaN when the file is first created, so those NaNs could be from the
file initialization. I see that you verified that the RRDs are being
updated. Did you check the last update time with 'rrdtool last
__filename__' ? That should give you the epoch timestamp of the last
update. (http://www.epochconverter.com/)

Do subfolders exist for your top-level "targets" under cache/ and
dyndir/ ? Meaning, if you have a target container of "+Pancakes" in
your config, do the 'dyndir/Pancakes" and "cache/Pancakes" folders
exist.

Chris