[smokeping-users] master/slave error

Chris Krough chris at krough.org
Thu Jan 8 16:42:19 CET 2009

Congrats! Now we can +1 the number of people who have solved this but
aren't sure which step was the solution.

It does take a little while before the graphs will show data. RRD
needs at least two primary data points before it can produce a graph.
So, you have to wait at least STEP*2 before you still see anything on
a graph. Assuming your STEP value is sane, there was probably some
other reason you didnt see data for 14 hours.

Chris