[smokeping-users] Refresh of HTML pages too fast

swiip81 at free.fr swiip81 at free.fr
Mon Jan 19 17:45:45 CET 2009

Hello,

I am using smokeping version 2.3.6-3 on my debian system to monitor a 3 ping
every 5 seconds.
It work, but the page refresh is also set at 5s, and this is too much.
I can't zoom or set any range value before the reload of the page.

I have looked in the smokeping.cgi file and in pages *.pm looking Refresh with
grep but I don't find where is the part witch set  <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh"
CONTENT="5"> to put a fixed value myself.

Could you please tell me how to proceed ?

Thank you.

Sorry for my english.