[smokeping-users] multi target graphs - doesn't work

ovidiu todirascu ovidiu.todirascu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:29:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
I use private ip address because we use them internally. From my smoke ping
server i can reach for example 10.166.228.252, this is not the problem.

In your example:host = /world/town/host1 /world/town2/host33
/world/town2/host1~slave
How do i define host1 or host33 ?
Should it be like normal Target?

++ Host1
menu = Host1
title = Host1
host = <ip of host1>

and then

+ Multitarget
menu = Multitarget
tile = Multitarget
host = /parthtohost1 /pathtohost2ifidefinedoneabove  ?

Thanks,

Ovidiu