[smokeping-users] multi target graphs - doesn't work

G.W. Haywood ged at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Mar 14 11:11:44 CET 2009

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been travelling in Europe.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, ovidiu todirascu wrote:

> I use private ip address because we use them internally. From my smoke ping
> server i can reach for example 10.166.228.252, this is not the problem.

I understand - I just wanted to be sure that you knew about the issues.

> In your example:host = /world/town/host1 /world/town2/host33
> /world/town2/host1~slave
> How do i define host1 or host33 ?
> Should it be like normal Target?

Did you see Tobi's reply on this?

8<--------------------------------------------------------------------
> host = /world/town/host1 /world/town2/host33 /world/town2/host1~slave

these are not paths into the filesystem, but paths into the config
tree. The config for the example above would look like this

+world
++town
+++host1

--