[smokeping-users] "Can't call method SortTree"

Gerren Murphy gmurphy at eains.com
Fri Mar 20 20:38:03 CET 2009

Hello,

Has anyone seen this error before and if so, what is the fix?

Can't call method "SortTree" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/smokeping/lib/Smokeping.pm line 1436.

I get the error when I bring up any of the "charts" (Top Loss, ByMax,
etc. etc.) The other graphs (per host) are fine.

Thanks in advance!

Gerren Murphy
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary and privileged and
may be subject to protection under various state and Federal laws and regulations regarding non-public personal health and
financial information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken or unintended transmission. This
information is for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed for the sole purpose of performing the intended
insurance-related function. All recipients are hereby notified that any improper use, distribution, or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited and may subject you to applicable criminal and/or civil penalties. If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message or calling
1.888.654.7100, and thereafter, immediately destroy the message.