[smokeping-users] Smokeping without a webserver

Kelemen Zoltán keli at carocomp.ro
Fri Nov 20 12:15:54 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to run smokeping & generate it's graphs without
running it through a webserver.

Sincerely, I don't need a fancy webpage, I don't need menus and I might
want to get away with something more lightweight than a cgi-enabled
apache installation. I only need the graphs that are rendered.

It should be simple enough as it is a perl script after all, and running
the script will update my overview/"*_mini" graphs. However, to update
the detail graphs, the script seems to expect GET parameters of a http
request. Is there a way around this? Could the smokeping graphs be
generated somehow from the command line?

thanks,
   Zoltan