[smokeping-users] fping and tos

Pete Hoffswell pete.hoffswell at davenport.edu
Fri Aug 27 17:25:37 CEST 2010

YES!

Thanks Dez.  Your syntax got me headed in the right direction.  I now have
-O working in my smokeping installation.

It was not obvious to me that you needed to define nested probe definitions
up in the probes section.  I had been trying to add tos to the targets
section.

-
Pete Hoffswell - Network Manager
pete.hoffswell at davenport.edu