[smokeping-users] Master/sLave Problems

Daniel listen at oberhausen-it.de
Thu Dec 9 01:56:16 CET 2010

Hey,

i found it. I forgott *** Slave *** on the Masterconfig.

But now, when i start the slave i get:

nagios:~# /usr/sbin/smokeping --master-url=http://idefix.v6-gate.oberhausen-it.de/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi --cache-dir=/var/smokeping/ --shared-secret=/var/smokeping/secret.txt
WARNING: Opening secrets file /etc/smokeping/slave-secrets: Permission denied

ERROR: we did not get config from the master. Maybe we are not configured as a slave for any of the targets on the master ?

am Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010 um 01:41 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Daniel
mailto:listen at oberhausen-it.de