[smokeping-users] task for the weekend: try out remOcular

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Dec 10 18:14:11 CET 2010

Folks,

do you use the traceroute frontend in smokeping ? Over the last few
months I have developed remOcular, it is the same idea massively
generalized ...

  http://oss.oetiker.ch/remocular/

For the next smokeping release I am going to remove the traceroute
integration and point people at remocular instead ...

Have some fun, download the software and try it out. Does it work
for you ? Do I have to add / fix things to make it realy useful ?