[smokeping-users] SmokePing permission

Kim Ford kim.f at aware.co.th
Tue Feb 2 19:19:30 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

Thanks for this quick response.  I did a quick check and it’s using the (…duh) smokeping user:

[root at freebsd /usr/local/etc/smokeping/tmp]# ls -la data
total 10
drwxrwxrwx  5 www        www  512 Feb  3 00:46 .
drwxrwxrwx  4 www        www  512 Feb  3 00:11 ..
drwxr-xr-x  2 smokeping  www  512 Feb  3 01:11 __sortercache
drwxr-xr-x  2 smokeping  www  512 Feb  3 00:42 mysite1
drwxr-xr-x  2 smokeping  www  512 Feb  3 00:42 mysite2

I appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Kim