[smokeping-users] SmokePing permission

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Tue Feb 2 18:56:02 CET 2010

The SmokePing poller typically does not run under the Apache user's
context -- it will typically run under its own account (smokeping,
_smokeping, etc), depending on your particular platform and how you've
configured it.

You should check what user was created during the port install, and set
that user to be the owner of that directory.

- Peter