[smokeping-users] The Smoke

Thomas Klein smokeping at thomas-klein.de
Thu Feb 11 13:32:11 CET 2010

Thanks Chris and Tobias!

I have setup my table in a misleading way. Each Val column was meant as
one measurement of 10 values numbered from 1-10. This columns are
already sorted and the median should be 5.

Is there an easy way for me to create example graphs with such values to
be able to explain this to other people based on pictures?

Greetings,
Thomas