[smokeping-users] Firefox 3.6 now works with zoom now

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Feb 25 07:23:21 CET 2010

Thanks for the heads up.

This effects more then just Smokeping.  Not sure if it's a shared
application or just something javascript? that different projects
share, but it bothered me on multiple things.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill