[smokeping-users] Firefox 3.6 now works with zoom now

Keith Pawson keith at winnetworks.com
Thu Feb 25 07:14:09 CET 2010

Hi All

Just thought I would let people know that the Firefox 3.5 zoom issue with
Smokeping 2.36 now works again with Firefox 3.6 - I noticed this by accident
the other day.

So if you are running a distro's version of Smokeping like Debian with 2.36
it might be an easier solution for you to change your browser version rather
than doing a manual installation of Smokeping.

I will still upgrade my Smokeping to a manual configuration rather than the
distro's, but at least I can take my time now with this.

Cheers