[smokeping-users] smoketrace socket: permission denied- centos 5.4

zells upos.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 23:58:55 CET 2010

I did some research and found that it is enabled.

[root at localhost smokeping]# sestatus
SELinux status:                 enabled
SELinuxfs mount:                /selinux
Current mode:                   enforcing
Mode from config file:          enforcing
Policy version:                 21
Policy from config file:        targeted

I disabled it and now it's working.

thanks a lot for that tip!

Rich