[smokeping-users] Displaying graph values as numbers when one moves the mouse over the graph.

Jimmyboy jimmyjose2980 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 17:37:17 CEST 2010

Hi *All*,

I have installed Smokeping using the Debian packages, and I'm indeed loving
its wonders, especially, the Multigraph functionality.

There are certain network devices that show a latency of *8-10 micro seconds
*, and are displayed right above '*level 0*' of the X-axis. Hence, it
becomes difficult to read the same. Is there a way to show the value as
numbers when one moves the mouse over the graph?

Thanks,
Jim

=-=-=