[smokeping-users] Certainly silly question

David Anderson anderwd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:40:23 CEST 2010

Love the program always have, and set it up every place I go. On the
charts displayed is the lowercase u supposed to mean micro while the
lowercase m is indicating milli? As in microseconds and milliseconds?

If this is the case, is there a way to configure it so that it only
uses one or the other? - I would like to show consistent charts
without having to indicate which is which. While I understand this may
create a bunch of flat lines, I think it would be easier for the end
users looking at it.