[smokeping-users] startloss,bigloss,endloss

James Cornick - JCHost.net james.cornick at jchost.net
Thu Mar 25 17:50:11 CET 2010

Peter thank you I have tried this and it is 'kind of working' here is my
bigloss alert config currently.

+bigloss
type = loss
# in percent
pattern = ==0%,==0%,==0%,>50%,>50%,>50%,>50%
comment = Suddenly there is some packet loss!
edgetrigger = yes

However the alert seems to immediately clear even when the host does not
come back online?  Do you know if I am doing something incorrectly here?

Regards,

James