[smokeping-users] graphing traceroutes possible?

Russell Dwarshuis rjd at merit.edu
Tue Mar 30 15:55:04 CEST 2010

And of course smokeping can be configured to run a script when a loss
trigger is tripped.  For awhile I had a little script run traceroute
and email the results to me when loss was seen on a particular host.

It's not exactly what Joshua was looking for but it's another
less-resource intensive possibility.

                                           -Russell Dwarshuis