[smokeping-users] RRDTool commands for generating graphs

Stian Øvrevåge sovrevage at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:48:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

I need to stick 10-20-30 graphs on a single webpage (dynamically
generated) that will include loss-info (my overview graphs doesnt
include loss for some reason).

I already have my own rrdtool wrapper for generating graphs on demand
but it would be nice to have the same look as smokeping to avoid
confusion among users.

I cannot link directly to the image-files because it seems they are
first generated by smokeping.cgi (which I wont be using) and then
linked on the webpage on load.

In my own wrapper I can also turn off legends which would be good to
avoid the overhead of 30 identical legends on the same page, saving
valuable space.

I have tried reverse engineering the code but it's not my best skill,
obviously :)

TIA & Cheers,
Stian Øvrevåge