[smokeping-users] Removing all historical data

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu May 27 06:51:18 CEST 2010

I had to update two things in the config:

imgurl
cgiurl

These two variables go to host.company.com where I use smoke.easy.com
to get to the page.

Thanks for the help, Tobi.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill