[smokeping-users] For Boonie and also Help

Tony Arcus tony at ai.net.nz
Tue Dec 13 21:30:21 CET 2011

Right I think I may be getting things to work.

Thanks Alexandre for your email I think I have all the bits finally
worked out.

I am running a centos 6 server for a customer, with MailScanner,
ClamAV, Spamassassin as a firewall and internal network monitor
therefore my desire to have smokeping running.

Previously under Centos 5 my howto worked find and every things
installed in a snap.
Since moving to Centos 6 I have been working though a heap of problems.
So my how to for Smokeping is here:

http://ai.net.nz/gettinghelp/how-do-i/centos-servers/67-5-packages-04-smokeping.html

--
Tony Arcus
Systems and Network Engineer

Phone : 06-379-6668
Phone : 04-831-1401
Email : tony at ai.net.nz
Cell  : 021-827-660

This email and any accompanying documentation may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use
of the information is strictly prohibited.

believed to be clean.