[smokeping-users] For Boonie and also Help

Greg Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Tue Dec 13 22:39:52 CET 2011

I had had the same problem with graphs under ubuntu, and my lazy/desperate method to fix it was to simply copy the whole HTML directory structure to /var/www (or wherever ubuntu's default apache www dir is)

I assume is was a permissions issues, either with the apache config, or in the directories themselves. (I would guess the former). But once I got it working, I gave up trying to figure the rest of it out and left it as is now.
 -Greg