[smokeping-users] errors when clicking on "SmokePing Targets" menu items

Layla Nahar laylanahar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:35:38 CEST 2011

By changing the permissions on the directories in question, I was able
to eliminate the error:
ERROR: creating  /var/www/smokeping/cache/mysite1: No such file or directory

I set www/smokeping/cache  permissions to 777

When I clicked on a menu item the expected directory (ie mysite1)was
created in www/smokeping/cache, as well as filesrrdtool.png
smokeping.png y

thank you for your help, Joshua