[smokeping-users] smokeping-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 3

Layla Nahar laylanahar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:21:31 CEST 2011

Hello Don,

Perhaps you have sorted this out already, but in case you would still
like some information regarding this error,  the answer below from
another user here helped me solve this problem.

LN

"Sounds more like a permissions issue than anything.  Make sure the
/var/www/smokeping directory has the proper permissions (for testing
purposes set ownership to www:www and chmod to 777 and then back it up
from there to a more secure setting).

Make sure smokeping is running as www:www or has permissions to
/var/www/smokeping as the user you want it to run at.

Joshua Andrews > IT Administrator Gemvision Corporation 706 East River
Drive Davenport, IA 52803 p 800.357.6272 x143  f 563.884.8181
http://www.gemvision.com
"