[smokeping-users] ERROR: opening '/tmp/smokeping-ms/data/mysite1/myhost1.rrd': No such file or directory

Layla Nahar laylanahar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 04:43:29 CEST 2011

Josh -

thank you very much for your response.

I have yet to do anything with crontab on this system.   I was going
to follow your suggestion, and I checked in the smokeping directory
but the only reference I find to cron seems to be for tSmoke, about
sending email updates on the system status.    Could you tell me what
you mean by the cron job?

Also I've been trying to figure out smokeping creates the initial rrd
file, but I'm still puzzled by this.  Could you tell me where I should
look to understand that better?

thanks again

LN