[smokeping-users] Smokeping Master/Slave permission/denied problem

Joakim Westin joakim at jwab.net
Sun Jun 19 13:19:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

Many thanks both og you for pointing me in the right direction!

I did give the smokeping user ownership of the file but still got the
permission problem. After a while I realised that the issue was that
the SpeedyCGI module was running as www-data. Once I gave www-data
access to the file it all worked fine :-)

Thanks for helping me learn!

Cheers,
Joakim