[smokeping-users] explanations about the calculation of tops

hajar laklaai hajar.laklaai at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:49:56 CEST 2011

Hi,
In the section Top Max RTT the value of Max RoundTrip Time in the title
doesn't match with the maximum value displayed in the line median RTT (in
the key of the image).Can you provide me an explanation for this difference,
because I don't understand how Smokeping caluclates the figure of maximum
RTT , deviation... which are displayed in the titles.

I'm also wondering about the meaning of %f that I find in the following
script:

++ max
sorter = Max(entries=>5)
title = Top Max Roundtrip Time