[smokeping-users] smokeping styled graphs from command line

Darren Murphy darren at victoriajd.com
Thu Nov 24 19:41:44 CET 2011

Hi Rodney,

The RRDTool docs have a very good tutorial, that includes a section on
generating graphs.
See http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/tut/rrdtutorial.en.html

That would probably be the best place to start.

You'll also find the rrdtool graph manual at
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph.en.html

And there are also some good examples at
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph_examples.en.html

cheers,
Darren