[smokeping-users] smokeping styled graphs from command line

Rodney Machado rodmachado at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 20:28:42 CET 2011

Hi Darren,

Thanks for you answer, I'm very familiar in generating rrd graphs (atached a sample), but I'm having hard time creating the same look and feel of graphs that smokeping can generate, I'm taking about the smoke in particular. I got the rrd files from my smokeping installation, but after many tries and retries I'm about to give up.

So, I'm wondering if someone knows the right syntax for generating that same look from the command line.

best regards,
--RM