[smokeping-users] Something Odd With This These Graphs: http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping-demo/?target=Customers.OP.johan

Jenny Lee bodycare_5 at live.com
Fri Oct 7 08:35:42 CEST 2011

Actually I came across this inconsistency when I was looking for packet loss trending of datacenters. See below (without background coloring):

http://ovh.smokeping.us/?target=USA.NewYork.Turnkey

Packet loss is 0.06% yet there is no single green dot in this graph!

If you have something different, post plz.

Jenny