[smokeping-users] What is better, Smokeping, or MRTG ??

Ton Muller spatieman at online.nl
Sat Sep 10 16:11:34 CEST 2011

Just want to know.
what is better, who of the two (both installed) can be tweaked better.
and can make fancy'r grafics..

i want to make a LOCAL stat site for all my machine.
it should be able to pull trafic stats for each interface (intern and
extern) using bwm-ng (if i ever manage to find out how)

monitor on my openBSD box cpu load / disk usage / FTP space

monitor trafic from each machine that goes true the box to the internet

monitor protocols
remote monitoring ,like windows machines..
monitor ,everything that is possible.

and the ham question.
default mrtg ,or routers2.cgi of 14all.cgi
to much question....