[smokeping-users] Migrate RRD data to seperate server

Smokeping slt smokeping123 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:35:48 CEST 2012

hi,

Thanks for your reply. I attached my config also. Image directory resides in /var/www/html/smokeping-ms/cache. Followings are the content of that directory.
drwxr-xr-x 6 apache apache  4096 Dec 31  2009 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache apache  4096 Dec 31  2009 ..
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache  4096 Jan 18 09:12 __chartscache
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache  4096 Apr 10 09:31 __navcache
drwxr-xr-x 7 apache apache  4096 Dec 31  2009 network
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache  3908 Aug  8  2009 rrdtool.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache  4382 Aug  8  2009 smokeping.png
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache apache 69632 Feb 22 16:22 Test

Is it ok to migrate them to the my remote server ? or do I need to migrate both this directory and rrd directory (/usr/local/smokeping/var/data) ?

Please provide me a way to solve this ? I really appreciate your kind help

Thanks