[smokeping-users] RRD Graph Problem in Smokeping....

Ryan Becker rb14060 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:28:14 CEST 2012

This is what I'm running.

stat /var/www/html
Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x)  Uid: (    0/    root)   Gid: (    0/    root)
stat /var/www/html/cache
Access: (0777/drwxrwxrwx)  Uid: (    0/    root)   Gid: (    0/    root)
stat /var/www/html/cache/Amsterdam
Access: (0777/drwxrwxrwx)  Uid: (   48/  apache)   Gid: (   48/  apache)

My SmokePing binary is located in /var/www/html/cgi-bin, but my cache is
/var/www/html/cache, and when I visit it in a web browser it opens
http://<server>/cache.
 Additionally, that's only where the images are stored for me.  My data
files are in /opt/smokeping/data:

stat /opt/smokeping/data
Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x)  Uid: (    0/    root)   Gid: (    0/    root)

Also, those graphs (Boomer, etc) are default devices added in SmokePing,
did you modify them to connect to your devices?  This is my SmokePing
config that handles all that:
imgcache = /var/www/html/cache
imgurl   = /cache
datadir  = /opt/smokeping/data
piddir  = /opt/smokeping/var
cgiurl   = http://monitoring.***.net/cgi-bin/smokeping.fcgi

I hope this helps, if you need something else please let me know.