[smokeping-users] Slave RRDs not updated

Darius Jahandarie djahandarie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:33:46 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I have a smokeping master on CentOS 6 (smokeping 2.006008), and a
smokeping slave on Debian 6 (smokeping 2.003006).

The slave definitely getting the configuration from the master, and is
doing all the correct probes. I double checked the output of the
values of the slave's probes by running them manually, and everything
looks fine.

Despite this, the slave RRDs on the master do not get updated at all.
I'm not sure what could be causing this or where I should look to try
and debug the issue. No errors show up in the master or slave logs.

Any ideas?

--
Darius Jahandarie