[smokeping-users] Master Slave config

Ackermann, Tobias Tobias.Ackermann at kion-ims.com
Wed Jan 25 08:01:23 CET 2012

Hi all,
I'm a SmokePing beginner.
I installed one master Server(version 2.6.7) and one slave server(version 2.3.6).
Since two weeks I try to config the master-slave connetion.
Unfortunately without success :(

Has someome configer a master- and a slave-server before an can send me his config-file.
That were very nice, because I don't know whats wrong in my files and all information in the internet I tested without any success.

Thank you very much in advance.

Tobias

KION Information Management Services GmbH, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden, Registergericht: Wiesbaden HRB 22949, USt-Id-Nr. DE 254777238, Geschäftsführung: Jeffrey R. Smith (Vorsitzender), Bart Wijnen