[smokeping-users] Pulse theme - Check with other versions

Flavio Waechter fwaechter at chvpn.org
Sun Jan 29 02:34:06 CET 2012

Hello list,

I've made a small Smokeping theme named "Pulse" (in fact i just changed
the layout of the basepage.html). I designed the theme around Smokeping
v.2.3.6 (as packaged by Debian Sqeeze) and tested it Chrome 16.0.912.77
and Firefox 9.0.0.1 and it looks good and provides all features.

Now, for further development, i need some "working/notworking"
statements from people with other versions of Smokeping, other Browsers
(or same the Browser with a other Version, etc.).

So 5-10 Minutes from your time can save me a lot of work. You just have
to download a alternatve basepage.html, follow some instructions and
check if everything runs as expected.

Why do i ask this: I develop a full Monitoring System Package with
Smokeping and other Monitoring Apps in a bundle. "The Pulse Theme" is
atm my basis, so i wanna be sure, everything is right with all
Version/Browser combinations.

Here's a Github Repo with the "Pulse" basepage.html, a little install
instruction and a Screenshot: https://github.com/fwaechter/pulse

Please send your Reply with your Browser and Version, Operating System
and Version and other useful informations to: fwaechter at chvpn.org

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Flavio Waechter