[smokeping-users] fping6 - where?

K. M. Peterson kmp.lists+smokeping at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:52:36 CET 2012

Jim,

Many thanks.  Actually, the source that I have is
fping-2.4b2_to4-ipv6, which I think is a bit newer than the version
you referenced.

But there's no fping6 built by that distribution either.  As far as I
can tell, the reference to ipv6 in that file is only in the name
(there doesn't seem to be code using IPv6 from what I can tell, though
c isn't really my area of specialty).

Still looking... I appreciate the response.

_KMP