[smokeping-users] curl probe with alerts

Keith Pawson keith at winnetworks.com
Mon Jul 16 13:38:48 CEST 2012

Thanks that's what I was looking for, but in the end I've actually
configured EchoPingHttp probe which is working out really well so far.
Also, thanks for the tip of looking into the Smokeping.pm file too,
didn't think of doing that.

Would be good to have some more examples in the doco for things like
this as well, just a suggestion for when the doco get's revised or
updated :-)

Thanks again!