[smokeping-users] Hi

Kumara_N Kumara_N at mahindrasatyam.com
Tue Jul 17 11:18:13 CEST 2012

HI,

I am getting the smoke mails as per the condition. But I want to change the body of the mail. Please help me. Sample mail below.

Tue Jul 17 14:40:31 2012

Alert "someloss" is active for http://x.x.x.x/cgi-bin/smokeping.pl?target=Internal

Pattern

-------

>0%,*12*,>0%,*12*,>0%

Data (old --> now)

loss: S, 100%, 100%, 100%

rtt: S, U, U, U

Comment

-------

Unable to ping for 3 subsequent ping requests.

Thx
Kumara

DISCLAIMER: