[smokeping-users] FastCGI / Master-/Slave-Systeme

Ackermann, Tobias Tobias.Ackermann at kion-ims.com
Tue Jul 17 18:31:51 CEST 2012

Thank you for your fast answer.
Where can I find this file?

Regards
Tobias
________________________________
Von: smokeping-users-bounces+tobias.ackermann=kion-ims.com at lists.oetiker.ch [smokeping-users-bounces+tobias.ackermann=kion-ims.com at lists.oetiker.ch]" im Auftrag von "Ryan Becker [rb14060 at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012 17:46
Bis: smokeping-users at lists.oetiker.ch
Betreff: Re: [smokeping-users] FastCGI / Master-/Slave-Systeme

Replace the smokeping.cgi file with the smokeping.fcgi file that comes with it.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Ackermann, Tobias <Tobias.Ackermann at kion-ims.com<mailto:Tobias.Ackermann at kion-ims.com>> wrote:
Hello all,
I have actually on Master-System and two Slave-Systems.
Every system is monitoring 3000 devices.
In the web interface I can see, that there are problems with the graphs.
The measured line is sometimes ticked off.
I read in the internet that’s this is a problem of CGI and can solve with a change of FastCGI.
Have everyone done so a change before and could everyone describe that step by step?
Thank you very much!

Regards
Tobias

KION Information Management Services GmbH, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden, Registergericht: Wiesbaden HRB 22949, USt-Id-Nr. DE 254777238, Geschäftsführung: Jeffrey R. Smith (Vorsitzender), Bart Wijnen