[smokeping-users] slaves and web servers

Werner Thal w_thal at gmx.de
Thu May 31 07:29:12 CEST 2012

Hallo Mark,

regarding the multiple Target config files, I can say - yes, it works.
Because I have lots of Devices to monitor, I have had the same idea as you
and decided to split the Targets in seperate files for a more clear arrangement.
But let me telll you, that you have to take care of the order in wich you include the
different files in the main config, because this affects the structure of the generated
menu on your web page.

Hope this will help you.

Kind regards
Werner