[smokeping-users] slaves and web servers

mail at lists.macscr.com mail at lists.macscr.com
Thu May 31 00:36:44 CEST 2012

But I have over 50 devices that are going to be monitored and multiple
slaves. Thats not going to work well at all.

Also, while i do have your attention, is there a way to include a
separate file in the main config that i can use solely for targets
instead of listing them in the main config? Havent tried, but wondering
if just: "Include /path/to/target_file" would work.